Farm Cuisine - Inspired by Fresh Ingredients and Fine Wines
In the ragged folds of the Stellenbosch Mountain - between fynbos-clad hills and manicured vines – lies a culinary destination beckoning both food and wine aficionados and gastronauts.
Housed in the pastoral allure of a historic barn, the Dornier Bodega pursues the perfect marriage between modern food preparation and classic elegance that has come to be expected from Dornier Wines.
Guests are invited to elevate their senses in a relaxed environment, and indulge in a Dornier dominated wine list that accentuates the locally-sourced fresh ingredients of the Dornier Bodega’s seasonal menu
Restaurant Business Hours
- Lunch Wednesday - Sunday 11H30-15H30
- Tapas Wednesday - Sunday 15H00-16H30
- We offer private breakfasts and dinners for groups.
Reservations and Enquiries
Online Bookings and Enquiries here
Tel: +27 21 8800557
Fax: +27 86 5725181
Wine Tasting & Sales
For your convenience you will be able to taste and purchase our wines in the Wine Lounge wich is located in the same building as the Restaurant. You have the option to taste wines at the table while waiting for your meals. Wines can be shipped to your door in South Africa, the European Union, Switzerland and the United States of America.
- To see all our wine tasting and wine pairing options, please press here
- Wine Tasting & Sales Daily 10H00-17H00
- Find more information here
- Cellar tours must be pre-booked