Dornier Wines was one of th most sucesssful brands with five medals in the recent Michelangelo International Wine Awards. We received gold medals for our newly released Dornier Cab/Merlot ’09, as well as our ever-popular Cocoa Hill Sauvignon Blanc ’11 and Cocoa Hill Chenin Blanc 2011. Silver awards also went to our Donatus White 2010 and Dornier Chenin 2011. At the international wine competition Mundus Vini based in German our classic Dornier Cabernet 2007 won Gold and the Dornier Donatus White 2011 silver.
- Dornier Cabernet Sauvignon / Merlot 2009
- Dornier Cocoa Hill Chenin Blanc 2011
- Dornier Cocoa Hill Sauvignon Blanc 2011
- Dornier Donatus White 2010
- Dornier Chenin Blanc 2011
- Dornier Cabernet Sauvignon 2007
Congratulations to our winemaker, JC Steyn.
More about our wines: http://www.dornier.co.za/wines