Become a Donatus Member today, and you will immediately receive discount on Dornier wines, your Bodega Restaurant bill and future bookings in the restaurant, accommodation and more.
The best part is - that whilst you’re enjoying our fine wines and farm cuisine, you will also be making a difference, as a percentage of The Donatus Membership sales will be donated to a local charity.
Twice a year, our winemaker will select 12 bottles of wines for our Donatus Members, including limited release wines.
You will have the choice between mainly red, mainly white or 50% white and 50% red wines.*
- No joining fee.
- 20% discount on all your wine and merchandise purchases from our wine lounge.
- 10% discount at Bodega Restaurant for up to 12 guests, 5% discount for 13 to 20 guests and no discount for groups larger than 20.
- 10% discount on Dornier accommodation.
- Privileged access to limited release wines.
- Complimentary wine tasting for you and a friend.
- Free delivery to all main centers in South Africa (min 12 bottles).
- Newsletter with information on new releases, special events and relevant news from Dornier.
- Discount will be effective immediately.
- 1% of net wine sales to Donatus members will go to Anna Foundation – a local charity organization which assists with development of farm children.
A DONATUS MEMBERSHIP OFFERS THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS
Mainly Red Wines
Our winemaker will make a selection of mainly red wines.
Mainly White Wines
Our winemaker will make a selection of mainly white wines.
Half White and Half Red Wines
Our winemaker will make a selection of half red and half white wines.
Specially tailored for "Swallows" who stay in the Cape only during the summer months, we offer the option to receive both shipments during the summer months (mainly red wines or mainly white wines).**
How to Join
- Complete The Donatus membership form.
- Submit the completed and signed form to a Dornier representative, email to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 5181
- A representative of The Donatus Membership will contact you by email or telephonically to complete the application.
* The two annual shipments of 12 bottles each are scheduled for May and November.
** The 'Swallows' shipments are scheduled for November and January.